Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Survivor Philippines No More!

It’s past 10pm. I’m not supposed to be in front of the computer but of TV instead watching Survivor Philippines.

I’ve been watching it since the beginning and developed an allegiance for the Naak tribe who’s a very family-like team compared to the opposite team, the Jarakay. As much as I don’t want to say it, but Marlon the very deceiving character in the group really pisses me off. His evil demeanor makes my heart sink. I couldn’t stand his supercilious self that destroys the relationship of the Naak team. Last night, Kiko was eliminated because of Marlon’s wicked strategy to break the once I thought strong relationship of the Naaks. I can’t blame the Naak members whom Marlon was able to win over to save his ass. But relationship destroyed because of false charges really breaks my heart into pieces.

I told myself that I’m not gonna watch it again. Told Kris too how much I lost enthusiasm over it. I’m saving myself from too much anguish… I have enough of Marlon. Survivor is over in my list now … but just glad that there’s this Pinoy Fear Factor to supplant it. A friend, LJ Moreno is part of it and I’m just glad when she told me that there’s no some sort of alliance in it. I can watch it without a threat that it will break my heart like the Survivor did.

Am I too soft? Yes I am…

No comments: