Thursday, August 28, 2008

A whole lot'a difference

It's been a year now since I started my journey with Kris. The first few months of our marriage were a lil hard because of adjustment period. We are two different individual raised in two different ways.

He is too organized with his pertinent documents like his employment records and billings. He files them all in a three-ring-binder. He doesn’t just throw receipts but keep them and use Excel to monitor our monthly expenses. While I just keep my records in a multi divisional folder and don’t really keep billings once I settled the payment. I don’t keep monthly expenses report. He uses bond papers generously and prints documents in full rich color while I think it’s such a waste especially if it’s just for my own personal use. I can print something in a text format to have it in its lightest ink consumption.

On the other hand, we are also the same in some ways. We are both makulit, loves playing around with each other. And our minds connect most of the time even without our lips saying any words. And most of all, we both love God which glued us together through sadness and joy.

I am just so grateful that God has blessed me his son… It’s true that I can’t ask for more because I am married to a godly man. And that makes a whole lot’a difference.

No comments: